Adult/Women Only Introduction To Mountain Biking Half-Day Clinic
12:30 [/ut_one_fourth][ut_three_fourths_last]Arrival & Welcome!
Discuss lesson plan & customize to group
Fundamentals Part 1: Learning the basics of shifting, braking & body position. Hovering &Anticipation.
Fundamentals Part 2: Finding your balance: Obstacles, Climbing & Decending
Review & Relax!
An easy ride to “pull it all together”
Mountain bike games: Dab, Slow Race
Wrap-up and thanks! [/ut_three_fourths_last][/ut_tab] [ut_tab title=”WHAT TO BRING” id=”t2″]
- Bike Helmet – Rentals available.
- Mountain Bike – in good working condition. Rentals available.
- Water bottle with a bicycle cage or a hydration pack
- Snack is provided, but those w/ special dietary needs or tastes should bring their own
- Adequate apparel (bike shorts are highly recommended!) including rain gear, some extra layers and A COMPLETE SET OF DRY CLOTHES
- A towel for “cleaning” yourself off
- An old tee shirt and tooth brush for cleaning the bike
- Bug repellant
- Sun screen
- A watch